Notice for Spectators
1. Knapsacks must go through security check and luggage cannot be brought into match field especially the bulky items. During large open badminton championship, the spectators with knapsacks must go through security check and only after make sure that there's no dangerous items in their package, can they go into the field.
2. For the safety of players and spectators, glass bottles and cans of drinks cannot be taken into the field. Only flexible packaging drinks are permissible during the competition.
3. Some electronic communication equipments are prohibited such as TVs, radios and computers because they may adversely affect players’ performance. In addition, infants also cannot be taken into the field because their voice is out of control. In a word, spectators should not take with prohibited items to the greatest extent when entering into the field, which will reduce some unnecessary trouble and save time for them.
4. Spectators should take their seats immediately once the competition begins.
a. Players of both parties need to switch sides to play the singular set and have a rest during badminton competition. However, the players just switch sides but have no rest after the first set, so spectators cannot enter into the field at that time. Spectators should take their seats as soon as possible with the help of guides after the third, fifth and seventh set or every one round. If spectators have not found their seats before competition, they should sit down in situ and they cannot look for their seats until the players switch sides again. Spectators cannot go around during the competition.
b. Spectators must take their seats before the competition if there have bleachers and should not stay at the corridor or sit on the railing if there do not have bleachers. Spectators must watch the competition outside the stadium backstop and entering into the field is absolutely prohibited.
c. If you want to go to other field to watch other competition when several competitions are going ahead, you can go across less visible road behind the backstop only after one score competition at your field at that time is over and without affecting any competition.
5. At the beginning of competition, spectators must keep quiet, do not eat, talk to each other or make big noise which will affect the players or other spectators. Please turn down cell phones or set it to vibration or mute state.
6. Spectators should pay attention to the occasion of applause after the competition begins. Only after one score competition is actually over, can they cheer for the players.
7. Spectators must not talk anything with referees or players including score inquiry, objection of penalty or cheering for players face to face.
8. If spectators pick up ball of players, they should throw it into the field only after one score competition is over and avoid returning the ball during the process of the competition and affecting the event.
9. Spectators can take photos if they are interested in shooting competition but photoflashes are forbidden.
10. No smoking in the field.
1. Please turn down cell phones or set it to vibration or mute state. Do not make telephone calls in the field during the competition.
2. Please do not talk loudly or chat with others beside the competition terrain during the competition.
3. Taking photos with photoflash is forbidden during the competition.
4. Spectators just can go around when players switch sides or have a rest (after every singular set or every one round).
5. No smoking in the field.
6. Do not cheer for players face to face. Only after one score competition is actually over, can spectators cheer for players.
7. If spectators pick up ball of players, they should throw it into the field only during competition suspension and avoid returning the ball during the process of the competition.
8. Please do not take with little kids to watch badminton competition. Maybe their endless noise will receive wild attention!